ICE's Fairs and recruiting events which are conducted primarily in India and UAE are accentuated by a variety of marketing campaigns such as media blitzes, e-mail campaigns, press releases, print advertising, distribution of thousands of flyers in each city as well as banners & posters including FREE T-shirts in cities where events are conducted with Institutions logos on the reverse. ICE through its media partnership provides unparalleled exposure via press and radio. Review ICE’s detailed marketing and promotional plans and view glimpses of past events via the ICE website.
ICE and its partners have over 2 decades of international student recruitment experience. The Educational exposition is a comprehensive recruiting event that will attract potential students, Instructors, teachers, Principals, Deans, educational consultants and agents. It comprises of the following elements:
- High Schools or Junior Colleges visits in order to truly penetrate the local market, these visits are made to pre selected strategic locations in the city to meet students in smaller groups and in their comfort zone. Besides having the student come to us, we go to where the students are.
- Education Fair is a 1 day or multi-day event in the designated city that attracts prospects, their parents and friends from that city as well as the adjoining towns. A large banquet hall/ convention center is typically reserved to allow for institutions to distribute promotional material, conduct seminars and interact with prospects in a group setting or one on one.
- Enrollment Day where Enrollment activity or Consultations with individual students takes place as an extension of previous Visits to High Schools and the Education Fair. This is a unique exchange where highly motivated students meet the Admissions Counselor and is effective in determining mutual needs and expectations. The Admissions Counselor can also use this opportunity to ‘stitch in’ the student and explain the next step(s) in the Enrollment or Admissions process.
- All international and local transportation
- Single room accommodation and continental breakfast in a five star hotel
- Airport transfers to and from the accommodation
- Country briefings followed by orientation dinner
- High School and Junior College Visits
- Highly publicized Education Fairs
- Packed lunch provided at Fairs
- "Reverse" agent Fairs
- Institution name displayed on advertising materials such as flyers, newsletters, posters and banners
- Institution name displayed on giveaways such as hats and T-shirt
- Institution description in the event magazine called the ‘A List’
- 1 skirted table and electrical connection with internet access w/available
- Electronic lead tracking of all attendees
- Institution name, logo and tile with link displayed on the official website for one year after the event
- Seminar presentation of exhibitor's choice that runs up to 10 minutes at a session of organizer’s choice
- Student follow up for one year after the exhibition
- Experienced and knowledgeable staff
ICE provides well-planned and well-directed promotional activities with a great accent on improving overall exposure intended to capture a higher profile and a well informed target market. The Education Fairs are supported by a powerful attendance building campaign designed to attract select student population.
- Newspaper Advertising in widely read newspapers besides Editorial Support
- Massive Public Relations campaign and retention of International Advertising firm, bullseye advertising fz llc in Dubai, UAE
- Fully organized, personally led visits to leading high schools and Junior Colleges in Mumbai (Bombay) and Dubai
- Internet Promotions & Banners at prime visible locations
- Distribution of flyers at local high schools and Junior Colleges
- Thousands of dollars of scholarships
- Events will be attended and patronized by local politicians, law makers and dignitaries
- Free T-Shirts to attendees, Door prizes and hourly give-aways